Is Volvo coming out with any new vehicles since they introduced the XC90? I don’t want an SUV.
Here are some of the new features this vehicle offers:
• Park assist— This is an intelligent system that parks the car perfectly for you. While searching for a parking space, the system works out whether a space is large enough, then takes over the steering to guide you into it! How’s that for those of us who dislike parallel parking!
• 360-degree camera –This option makes parking and low-speed maneuvering in narrow places a simple operation, providing a bird’s eye view of everything surrounding the car on the center 9.3″ display screen.
• Active high-beam –You’ll no longer have to think about when to switch between low and high beams, as the active high beam automatically reacts to oncoming cars.
• Pilot assist—yes that’s (auto) pilot! This intelligent system automatically maintains a set distance or speed to the car in front of you and is standard on the new Volvo S90. It also gives gentle steering inputs to keep you properly aligned within your lane markings. It is the only vehicle in the U.S. with semi-autonomous driving technology. At your command, this car will assist with steering, acceleration, deceleration, and braking up to 80 mph, while allowing you to stay in complete control.
• Large Animal & People Detection—Volvo S90 detects pedestrians, cyclists and – a world first – large animals in the road, like deer. Your car will warn you, and if necessary, automatically brake if you don’t intervene.
• City Safety Technology—This enables the Volvo S90 to detect whether there’s a collision risk if you’re approaching slower moving or stationary vehicles from behind. This is great for distracted drivers.
• Choice of Trim & Engine—The S90’s 2.0-liter, four-cylinder engine has two choices: the base T5 trim is turbocharged and produces 250 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque with front-wheel drive; or the top-of-the-line T6 trim, on the other hand, is both super and turbocharged, and boasts a 316 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque. It has all-wheel drive.
• Sophisticated Color Choices—Leather seating in a choice of standard or inscription leather is standard in all S90s and either is available in a choice of three colors. There is also a sophisticated color palette in standard or metallic colors for the exterior.
• Optional Packages customize your vehicle to meet your personal needs—With too many features to include here, Volvo S90 owners can customize their vehicles with an upgraded sound system; or with vision, climate, or convenience packages. Your sales advisor will be happy to review those options with you.
Jaffarian Volvo has a limited number of these vehicles in stock and we’d be happy to order one customized just for you. This is a beautiful vehicle! I encourage you to schedule a test drive and experience the newest luxury sedan from Volvo!