What do I need to pack for a long summer drive?
1. First aid kit
2. Bug repellent
4. Towels and paper towels
5. Baby powder (gets rid of sand and makes for a cleaner car if you’re headed to the beach)
6. Hand wipes
7. Umbrellas (for rain and sun protection)
8. Picnic & beach blanket or waterproof tarp
9. Some cash for emergencies or for cold drinks, water and ice cream
Now for your vehicle, have on hand:
1. A can of Fix-a-flat and a spare tire
2. A jug of coolant
3. A jug of distilled water
4. A jug of window wash
I hope you won’t need most of these things, but better to be prepared! Enjoy your summer vacation and be safe!